Childs Cards, Elegant Vintage Bathing, Fairies & Cute Dogs

Mixing Quilling Flowers and Cards

Now enjoy with my some on my new Sheet ,based in the famous book by R. L. Stvenson A Child Garden of Verses,,,,,,,so here is my new "A Child Garden by RM Hallock",,,,so colorful one,,.I asked to -Brenda to create some cute card and here is her unique card:

 Mixing quilled flowers and unique images


A really original and unique card by Brenda

Some adorable views




And here is my sheet


____________________________________

Vintage & Elegant Bathing Images

Inspired by very old bathing images I was restoring them to offer you a new elegant and unique Bathing Collage Sheet,,,,,to use in your next summer Cards,,,,,so different ones,,, so unnusual,,,,,,,,. You can`t miss the work by Brenda working with this new sheet called "Vintage Bathing Postcards"...


Quote reads:
"Fashion fades, Style is Eternal" 

Elegant and so unnusual Bathing Card by Brenda


Enjoy the complete images

Vintage Bathing Postcards - Click Image to Close


_________________________________

Fairies & Angels Card

Vicky did this lovely mother`s Day Card,,,,, wowwwww :I thought for this post for Nicecrane Designs that I would share with you a little card that I did in honor of Mother's day. There are lots of ladies in my life that like the vintage feel so I thought this would be absolutely perfect!
The fabulous image is from Fairies and Angels

And here's my card with the fabulous precolored image.


The paper is from Petite papers - Websters pages. I used my nesting frame 1 from Quickutz. The corner die is from Joy Craft - French Lily corner. I used a vintage lace ribbon from my stash as well as a vintage button. I added some pearls as well to the corner. I think it made a really vintage card.

Here's a closer look at the image. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was absolutely perfect for this.


Detailed View



GET ABOUT FAIRIES AND ANGELS
_______________________________

Cute Birthday Cards

I must tell you Avril  is now on my DT , so here is her first stunning work: I have some news, Ignacio ofNicecrane Designs has asked me to be part of his wonderful team,so how could I resist working with his gorgeous images.

I chose to work with Children with Dogs for my first pieces.


Isn't this little lady so sweet. I kept the card quite simple as I didn't want to detract attention from the image. The little butterfly perched on the roses is from Colourful Spring Butterflies 2, which was printed on vellum.



Again, another lovely image, and this time pretty in pink, and perfect for an easel card, something I haven't made in quite a while.


Sooo cute,,,, so sweet cards,,,,,by Avril

Children with Dogs - Click Image to Close


Thanks to my Team and all over welcome on boar Avril,,,,,

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap May 6, 2014 at 7:25 PM  

beautiful cards.

gr karin

misteejay May 6, 2014 at 9:39 PM  

Such a beautiful collection of work from the DT.

Toni xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive